Wednesday, July 27, 2011

HIJAB, THE LOST IDENTITY

One thing for sure, the country I live in have many hijaabis, Alhamdulillah.

But can you still call youself a hijaabi if you wear the hijaab like this? *pengsan*
I've seen a lady in hijaab once wearing a 3 quarter skirt.
May Allah guide the Muslims to the correct understanding of the Deen, Ameen.   


Here, allow me to share some tips on how to wear your hijaab the correct way.
- Like a true Muslimah :-)

Note to ladies : Feet is our aurah, please have them covered upon leaving your home and in front of non mahrams. Unfortunately this is poorly practiced by many Muslims.. May Allah make it easy for us.

The headscarf should also cover your chest, fashion scarves these days are getting shorter and shorter..



5 comments:

  1. the other day at a stall in taman tun, i saw a young tudung-clad woman (i think in her early 20s)in low-slung jeans. when she sat down, almost 1/4 of her butt-crack showed.. i couldnt believe my eyes ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, I've seen one of those too..

    I personally know a sister who really thinks its ok to wear tight leggings as long as she dons on her head scarf (the widespread understanding of cukup syarat is to tutup kulit). I don't blame her ignorance due her not-so-strict Islamic upbringing. It is people like you and I who needs to advice them (in a proper manner) = we'll get rewarded by Allah too! ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. heyy i'm a girl who reallyyyyy wants to put the hijab but i'm afraid that my whole life would change!and many people warned me that i'm too young and i'm seeing many of my suroundings removing the hijab.. what should i do ???

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello there sister :) you have to listen to your heart and never to people ! and i think you'll know the right answer ;) May Allah bless you and guide you to the right path !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hello there sister , you have to listen heart , and never to people , and i think you'll know the right answer ;) May ALLAH bless you and guide you to the right path !!

    ReplyDelete