Wednesday, September 28, 2011

MARRIED

Alhamdulillah married at last.


How long ago was I supposed to get married? Let's not even go there. My journey towards getting hitched was a soap opera except that it wasn't fiction, there were loads of sudden outbursts of nervous attacks and a sack full of dramatic thoughts from yours truly.

Its all done now, I am truly grateful to Allah the Almighty for being so Merciful to me, AllahuAkbar! Every path that has been made easy for me is truly from His Mercy and blessings. Choosing a life partner is no easy task and Alhamdulillah, I chose the right man - Insha'Allah.

We have both been smiling from ear to ear since the nikah (solemnization) took place, what better gift to ask for than a smiley husband?


“Our Lord! Bestow on us from our wives and our offspring who will be the comfort of our eyes, and make us leaders for the Muttaqûn.” (Al-Furqân, 25: 74)


“My Lord! Grant me the power and ability that I may be grateful for Your Favour which You have bestowed upon me and upon my parents, and that I may do righteous good deeds, such as please You, and make my off-spring good. Truly, I have turned to You in repentance, and truly, I am one of the Muslims (submitting to Your Will).” (Al-Ahqâf, 46: 15)


“My Lord! grant me from Yourself a good offspring. Indeed, You are the Hearer of supplication.” (Ali-Imran, 3: 38)




2 comments: